Customize your products with a logo or image
Your Guide to Printing on StalkMarket, Jaya and Planet+ Products
All sizes of cups and containers may be imprinted. We use Soy-based, UV inks.
You can print on –
- Jaya Clear Cold Cups
- Planet+ Cold Cups
- Planet+ Hot Cups (single and double-walled)
- Planet+ Food Containers
Print area of silhouettes –
Design & Printing Guidelines
What to Send Us
- Vector-based files to print. File types: .ai, .eps or .pdf as long as they aren’t flattened. All files need to be outlined and vector-based (exported for print, press quality resolution)
- All type needs to be outlined, so convert fonts to paths. Text becomes a vector shape and will look no different than its original state
- Submit 300dpi photo files at full project size or larger
- DON’T use Word, low res .jpg or Powerpoint files; most often they do not print correctly
Identifying Color for Your Job
When should you use Spot vs. 4-Color Process/CMYK?
- If your job uses just a few colors (three or less) – use Spot color For example:
- If your job uses more than three colors or if it has shadows, color gradations or includes a photo – use a CMYK build. The build colors are cyan, magenta, yellow and black:
- Send us your artwork and/or layout
- We return an electronic production proof for your approval
- With your approval, production begins
DO NOT submit the following formats: BMP, GIF, Word Documents (.doc or .docx), PowerPoint (.ppt), Excel (.xls or .xlsx)
Contact us at 205.861.0240 if you have any questions about preparing your files.